How to permanently delete an app from google play consoleMd Emon
Table of Contents
How to permanently delete an app from the google play console!
If you want to permanently delete an app from Google Play Console, you need to have it in your app.
- The app cannot be removed, deleted, or suspended by the Google Play Console Team.
- No type of user can be installed from the time the app is published until it is unpublished.
- The app can not be live. Of course, if you want to delete any app, that app must be unpublished.
- The app you want to delete must be unpublished for more than 24 hours.
If the above requirements fulfill your app, then you can delete your app.
Rules for permanently deleting any app from Google Play Console –
- To delete any app from Google Play Console permanently, you must first log in to Google Play Console.
- After logging in to Google Play Console, open the app you want to delete.
- Copy the package name of the app and save it in a notepad. (Make sure your app has been unpublished for more than 24 hours.)
- Copy Google Play Console Developer ID and save to a Notepad.
- Take a screenshot of the app dashboard.
If the information is taken. Contact the Google Play Console Support Center from Google Play Console.
You will have two options for contacting Google Support.
- Live agent.
- Email contact form.
You may like these articles:
Live agents are busy most of the time so I would recommend contacting them via email.
Contact us via email. If you click on the option, some questions will come up. Fill them with the information saved in Notepad.
When the email is full, click the submit button and submit the email.
Within two business days of submitting the email, the Google Play Console Support Team will contact you via email and ask if you are sure you want to delete your app. If you want to delete the answer, please reply yes. If you do not want to delete it, then give a no reply.
Note: If your app has an active user even after it has been unpublished since installation, it will not be deleted.
If you like the article later, leave a comment in the comment box below with alike. Thanks