Fundaments of WebsiteMd Emon
Having an app or website now means adding the necessary tools to your brigade. In the digital age, the goal of all productive people is to do more with less effort or to enjoy multiple benefits for the sake of one thing. And websites or apps can be an important weapon to meet this goal.
An app or website can help you get ahead of competitors by getting any business advantage, including digital marketing, selling products, or promoting new brands. In this article, we are going to know some general things about the importance of a website or application, usage, creation techniques, earning through them, etc. So, let’s get started without delay!
Table of Contents
Website definition and types
A website is a collection of web pages, images, audio, video, and other digital information stored on a web server. There are basically 5 types of websites:
- Your own website, where only you or your assistant will post articles or that website will have all the details about you.
- Another type of website is the institutional website. Companies and organizations like Amazon, NASA, Tesla, etc. have their own websites, where a lot of details about that company are written. You can find out about their services by visiting such sites.
- There are various websites where many have their own panel for writing, but there are a few admins. Such as Subh Prabhat. The idea of such a website is a lot like a Facebook group.
- Social Website: A social website is a website that allows people from different societies, different groups, and different categories to communicate together. All sites like Facebook, Twitter, are social websites.
- Q & A websites: Q & A websites are a popular medium in today’s world. Yahoo Answers, Quora, are some of the notable Q & A websites. If you want to create a Q&A website and make money, you can make a good amount of money from various sponsored ads, or product reviews from different companies.
How to create a website
- Choose a domain name
- Focus on web hosting and domain registration.
- Set up your site
- personalize the design and structure of your website
- Adding content/pages to the website
- Set up the navigation menu
- Updated on a daily basis
There are some tutorials on creating a website on YouTube. You will get the complete idea by watching those videos. I really like the YouTube channel named Midul Designer.
Best Website Creators
Google has created a Web Builder for you to create websites for free, through which you can easily create a website. However, this Web Builder is not at all effective for writing any company or blog. It is basically helpful for some simple tasks. E.g.
Features: Free sub-domain, free theme, easy to customize.
If you want to create a blog-based site, then Blogger is one of the best. On Blogger, you can create a great website using some simple and easy ways. Doing SEO here is also quite easy.
Features: Free sub-domain, free theme, and widget.
WordPress is currently a popular website builder. Most official websites have been created using WordPress. If you want to create a website on wordpress.org, you will have to spend some money on a domain and hosting. However, you will get a free subdomain at wordpress.com. WordPress has several great free and paid themes. If you can create a website in WordPress by customizing it properly, the set will undoubtedly be excellent.
Features: Free theme and widget.
If you want to create a professional and eye-catching website, you can use Weebly. If you want to create a website at no cost, you can only create one website through Weebly. You can easily create a complete website by dragging and dropping a few elements.
Features: free sub-domain, simple elementor, easy to customize.
- Wix has
You may have heard the name Wix. With Wix, you can build a website in two ways: Hire a professional web developer and design your own. Like WordPress and Weebly, here are some nice elements. You can create a beautiful website by dragging and dropping those elements.
Features: Free sub-domain, easy to customize.
There are also some website builders that allow you to create a complete website. E.g. GoDaddy, Woocommerce, Card, Canva, Cobiro, etc.
The cost of creating a website
I will now try to give you a general idea of the cost of building a simple website. So, let’s take a look:
- 11 $-12 $Domain:
- Hosting costs between $29 and $$30.
- Theme: Free vs. Paid
- Free/Paid Plugins/Widgets
- Total: 45-60 dollars
Here I have given a small idea about the cost of creating a professional website. But keep in mind, it is possible to create a full website at no cost. However, it will not be completely professional. Again, creating a high-rated website can cost even more. As a result, when developing a website, you must prioritize costs.
Now, after spending so much, one can surely wonder where my profit is from building a website. So, let’s take a brief look at the importance of websites.
The importance of the website
- Nowadays, most people collect information from the websites of those companies on the internet to learn about their products and companies before buying or selling something. Even if someone does not want to buy the product, they prefer to collect information about the product and the company from the company’s website. In this way, any business is getting acquainted with people and building trust very quickly and easily through the website.
- If you have a small or large business, then you definitely need to have a website. If you do not have a business website, then the buyer may assume it is a short-term company and you are not aware of or responsible for your business. In this way, you can lose the credibility of the buyers. Your site may be the first opportunity and one of the ways to attract a buyer.
- At present, there is nothing that cannot be bought or sold through the internet and its rate is increasing day by day. From books to groceries to expensive items like real estate, everything is being traded here. Anyone involved in any business can use the website to improve and modernize their business. This makes the business faster and more vibrant.
- Currently, most of the responsible companies have their own business websites. So, if your business does not have its own business website, then your business will lag behind all the other businesses that have their own business websites.
- Websites have been around for a long time in the modern world. Nowadays, it has become a potential field for Bangladesh as well. Large corporations and financial institutions use the website as an important medium for business transactions and to gain international recognition.
- Basically, if you have a website, buyers, responsible employees, business colleagues, even investors can quickly and easily find out and communicate about your business from anywhere in the world at any time.
- You can easily earn money from your blog. Many of us make money using Blogger, WordPress, or Weebly. If you join this journey, your life may change. Blogging can create financial security for you. So, jump into blogging without any delay.
A website is a special tool to stay ahead of everyone else in the competitive digital world. In today’s article, I have tried to give a basic idea about the website. Learn how to create a website today without delay and stay ahead of personal or business development.
Today’s article is so far. If you have learned anything new through this article, don’t forget to share.