7 Examples of Small Businesses Using Videos to Build Their BrandMd Emon
Do you know why certain businesses are successful, and others are not? Is it because of a magic wand? No?
Today, many emerging businesses have started to incorporate videos to build their brand. Today’s video editing tools are rapidly growing, which allows you to create videos as you wish and edit them to perfection!
Tools like these are a boon for even non-tech-savvy people since they allow effective editing of video content!
After becoming aware that videos allow business people to have the upper hand over other people, let us know some examples through which small businesses have built their brand using videos.
Table of Contents
- Even if you’re a tycoon running your business, it is still necessary for your consumers to know you, just like you do KYC or Know Your Customers for your bank.
- You can make short intros of yourself and let your customers know what you do.
- If you’re into product development, then make a video covering all aspects of what products your company specializes in manufacturing, its design, features, and services you offer.
- You can make detailed videos of specific products on your website and let customers choose what they want.
USE SOCIAL MEDIA IN AN OUT-OF-THE-BOX WAY.
- You know that your customers are your shield because they use your products or services. So why not encourage them to post short videos of themselves on social media, telling how much they loved your products and services.
- A survey shows that most users rely more on trust and faith in reviews written by their customers.
- Well, why not? It’s because these customers used videos to make their point. Had it been some simple review made on a website on the internet, they wouldn’t have believed it.
- The same could apply to the people around the globe who would like to know the well-being of their loved ones via video calls & not by simple messaging.
LET YOUR AUDIENCE KNOW MORE.
- It would be best to engage your company leaders to educate your customers about the products and services.
- If you are a company that specializes in interior designing, you could create clips in which you could tell your customers about how to design their homes. Or, if you’re a fitness company, you could tell them how to be more fit and what products to use when, and so on.
- In this way, you can have a different set of sections for every product or service category. It is a time saver for those customers who don’t want to waste their precious time browsing and searching for the product’s website to find the exact product.
DEMONSTRATE AND EXHIBIT YOUR CULTURE.
- Culture is simply content that displays the reason for the uniqueness of your business.
- People prefer to make relevant purchases from brands they can relate to, which is a fact for small businesses.
- The kind of content you create will determine how likely the consumers are to purchase from you rather than the competitors.
- Therefore, it is significant for people to realize what your company is all about, which could be anything, starting from quick chats with team members.
HIGHLIGHT THE ORIGINS OF YOU AND YOUR COMPANY.
- Generally, buyers love to hear about the backstories of organizations and companies whose services they are purchasing and utilizing.
- Sharing the origin of the company and its struggles is quite relatable for small businesses.
- However, it is to be kept in mind to keep a perfect balance between telling your story and enabling the consumers to connect with the organization and helping them understand the whole purpose of the products and amenities.
- B.T.S! – No, No, No! It’s not the band, but videos of yourself and your team working behind the scenes so that your customers know your real effort behind the business.
DELIVER AWESOME VIDEO BLOGS TO THE AUDIENCE.
- According to research, more than 72% of people prefer watching video content to reading articles based entirely on text or images. A video compiles all these elements into a single, powerful range.
- Make sure to lure the Audience into coming back by providing them with the most breath-taking content. It is fortunate to have tech like a video editor that allows smooth and easy editing of videos you made with so much effort but can’t put straight.
- These days, live streaming has also been in trend. When you feel like having some thoughts to share, record a video or perform a Livestream, even while taking a leisurely walk in the park.
- If the customers are a part of your company, they deserve your loyalty, having invested in your brand. Also, if your business is authentic, it will create a loyal customer base. Such customers are essential for spreading the company, making it more significant, and becoming well-known in the future.
- A tip to create and build up more loyal customers is to start loyalty programs for these customers. It could consist of special offers and discounts for your customers.
- Creating special schemes and offers will further encourage and motivate your customers so that they can continue to support you.
- You could also set a referral event where your customer can talk about the company to their acquaintances. If their associates make a purchase, your customer could get some rewards. This referral scheme is adopted by almost all companies today.
- You can conclude from the above article that videos are a source of well-being for small businesses, and they aid them in firmly setting their customer family.
- Remember to make your video smooth and straightforward, but it should be subtle at the same time. Do your work with so much perfection that people will appreciate it and always remember your efforts.
- Another point to be noted is that one can get creative with videos in numerous ways. Never shy out from delivering the best to your capabilities.
- So, to build your company’s brand, always remember to: